Stephanie Mann is the author of 5 crime prevention books including a teaching binder for community leaders. Since 1976, Stephanie has been a crime and violence prevention consultant working to strengthen families.
Create Safe Communities
- What are the myths keeping people locked into crime and violence?
- Why so much anger toward police from citizens?
- Whose job is it to create community peace?
- Is America on a downward spiral or are we making progress?
- What can we do to make cities safe and healthy places for all families?
YOU can make a difference! Safe Kids Now will help you! Join Stephanie Mann and the National Safe Kids Now Network at www.safekidsnow.com to strengthen families and protect youth! They provide coaching, teleconference calls with guest speakers, books, resources and the “Safe Neighborhoods Program for Community Leaders.”
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.