Frank Healy is a Life Coach and Licensed Professional Counselor, author of Heal Your Memories, Change Your Life which provides practical tips and exercises to help heal from memories that make you angry, depressed, or anxious, so you can move on to a happy and productive present and future.
Heal Your Memories, Change Your Life
- How are painful memories holding people back?
- Is this happening subconsciously?
- Are people aware of the way their past impacts their daily lives?
- How did having Hyperthymesia – the ability to remember every single day – drive your life?
- Did it help you heal yourself?
To learn more about Frank Healy, his book Heal Your Memories, Change Your Life and coaching services, please visit www.phenomenalmemory.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.