Matt Cavallo is an author, motivational speaker, chronic illness coach and patients advocate who has dedicated his life and career to helping others living with chronic illness. He himself was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis at the age of 28 and his most recent book, 7 Steps to Living Well with a Chronic Illness is the culmination of Matt’s education and personal experience to give readers hope and guidance to live their best life in spite of their disease.
7 Steps To Living Well With A Chronic Illness
- Your life flipped upside down in 2005, when at age 28, you were diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. What was that like emotionally – and physically – for you?
- At what point did you decide to write a book about it?
- How will your memoir, The Dog Story, help readers?
- Your second book, 7 Steps to Living Well with a Chronic Illness, is an educational guide to living your best life with a chronic illness. What will readers learn from this book?
- What is the best piece of advice you can offer to someone who was recently diagnosed with a chronic illness?
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here