Cara Bradley is the author of On the Verge: Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine. She will explain what it means to be on the verge — to show up in this exact moment and meet our potential to shine in all aspects of our lives.
Are You “On the Verge”?
- What does it mean to live on the verge?
- What inspired you to write your book On the Verge?
- You say that making friends with yourself is essential to living on the verge. How can we be kinder and more patient with ourselves?
- You talk a lot about being awake and fully alive, can you tell us about this?
- Please share some practical exercises or tips our listeners can use to live On the Verge.
On the Verge: Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine is available wherever books are sold. For more information and to connect with Cara Bradley visit her online at www.carabradley.net.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR located in the NYC area. Annie Jennings PR is a book marketing and book promotion firm helping authors achieve their highest levels of success in their area of expertise. Working with our PR firm can help authors get booked on major radio talk shows, TV shows, in online media and in print media. Annie’s top level radio campaign offers authors bookings on the biggest talk shows that broadcast to the top cities in the USA. The radio talk show campaigns comes with unlimited media training, professional publicists with mega experience and the famous guarantee of performance.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here