Exercise physiologist, Debbie Friend, has spent years counseling, educating and training countless heart patients and healthy adults on how to develop, adopt and practice sound dietary and exercise habits. Stress is a big part of that and we’ll discuss how you can finally be able to relax!
How You Can Finally RELAX!
- What is stress and how does it affect us?
- Why is it that some people fall apart during trying situations while others thrive under similar circumstances?
- What are some simple, quick and effective ways to stay calm in the “heat of the moment?”
- What is laughter yoga? Does it help relieve stress?
- Why is it important for us to laugh and should we do this every day?
For more information about Debbie’s stress management and laughter yoga programs, visit her website, www.lifecurrents.net.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.