Dr. Gary Epler is a Harvard Medical School Professor and authority on health, nutrition and peak performance. Author of Fuel For Life: Level-10 Energy, he’ll discuss with us important health habits that create a life filled with energy and creativity, allowing us to be our best.
Health Habits For Success
- What are your most critical health habits for success?
- Which foods are best for sustained energy throughout your workday?
- We’ve heard the benefits of eating right, exercising and sleeping well – but why don’t we all just do it?
- What is “alpha brainwave” time and how important is it?
- How do positive social interactions contribute to our wellbeing?
Learn more about Dr. Gary Epler at www.EplerHealth.com where you can discover his 15 health habits and check out his book Fuel For Life: Level-10 Energy.
JenningsWire.com is created by National Publicist, Annie Jennings of the NYC based PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie Jennings PR specializes in marketing books for getting authors booked on radio talk show interviews, TV shows in major online and in high circulation magazines and newspapers. Annie also works with speaker and experts to build up powerful platforms of credibility and influence.Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here