Camille Hugh is the bestselling author of The Thigh Gap Hack: The Shortcut to Slimmer, Feminine Thighs Every Woman Secretly Desires which has been featured with Dr. Oz, Cosmo and Spry Magazines. In this podcast, Camille discusses the thigh gap trend and its misconceptions.
The Thigh Gap
- What is a thigh gap and why do 70% of women want one?
- Are thigh gaps a fad or a trend?
- What compelled you to write your book?
- Thigh gaps have been said to be unrealistic for many, but you disagree – why?
- You promote healthy ways to get a thigh gap – What are some tips you offer?
For more information on Camille’s books, The Thigh Gap Hack and The Thigh Gap Diet, or to pre-order her new workout dvd, “Bye Bye Thunder Thighs” please visit www.thighgaphack.com. For inquiries on personal consulting contact camille at Camille@thighgaphack.com or thefemininecontour.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.