Dr. Carolyn Dean is a health pioneer with over 25 years of experience with aging, nutrition, diet and health issues. She’s authored 30 books including, “The Complete Natural Guide to Women’s Health”, “365 Ways to Boost Your Brain Power”, “The Magnesium Miracle”, and her latest “Magnesium: The Missing Link To Better Health”.
We’ll be discussing how magnesium deficiencies develop, why they are so widespread, and how they disrupt metabolic functions that ultimately threaten the health of virtually every bodily system.
What Magnesium Can Do For You!
- How important is magnesium? How important is it compared to calcium?
- What happens to people if they don’t get enough magnesium?
- What are some of the symptoms of magnesium deficiency?
- What can magnesium do for heart disease, osteoporosis and diabetes?
- How do you get enough magnesium in your diet?
Dr. Dean is offering a Free 32-page guide to the benefits of magnesium, along with magnesium deficiency symptoms, and it is available at www.nutritionalmagnesium.org
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.