Dr. Jennie Johnson is an experienced cardiac nurse, lifestyle consultant and author of Wake Up Call 9.1.1. It’s Time to Reduce Your Risk for a Heart Attack and Stroke.
Wake Up Call – Don’t Be A Heart Attack Statistic
- How likely is it that you will have a heart attack or stroke?
- What can you do to avoid becoming a statistic?
- How do harmful behaviors damage our bodies?
- Why is it so hard to follow doctor’s orders?
- How can you get started making changes you can stick with?
To learn more about Dr. Jennie Johnson her book, Wake Up Call 9.1.1. It’s Time to Reduce Your Risk for a Heart Attack and Stroke, and lifestyle counseling services please visit www.living4ahealthyheart.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.