In this podcast, we are speaking with Jill Sylvester author of the award-winning book, The Land of Blue. Jill is here to talk about her book promotion experience and what marketing strategies worked well so she can help others by sharing tips and secrets to book marketing success!
How Jill Promoted Her Book: The Land Of Blue!
- Jill, please tell us about your book?
- Why did you write your book?
- How did you promote your book? What venues did you use?
- Was social media part of your book publicity strategy?
- What was your book marketing mindset that set you up for success?
- Was a “grass roots” approach part of your efforts? If so, how?
- Tell us about your overall book promotion experiences?
- What book marketing strategy worked the best for you?
- Do you have any secrets to book selling success you would like to share?
Learn more about Jill Sylvester and her books – The Land of Blue, YA fantasy fiction, winner of a Mom’s Choice Award and her latest Trust Your Intuition: 100 Ways To Transform Anxiety and Depression for Stronger Mental Health at www.jillsylvester.com. They can be purchased on her site or amazon.com.