David and Veronica James are authors of Going Gypsy: One Couple’s Adventure from Empty Nest to No Nest at All, a warm, funny memoir about their decision to sell the nest, hit the highway and look at this phase of life as a beginning, not an ending.
Going Gypsy! From Empty Nest To No Nest At All
- What made you decide to sell all your worldly possessions and trade them for the nomadic life?
- But can a homebody helicopter mom learn to let go of her heartstrings and house keys all at once?
- What do your kids think about your lifestyle – do they you’ve gone completely off the deep end?
- Surely there have been some crazy mishaps during your travels? Spill ’em.
- What is the one best piece of advice do you have for couples listening today?
To learn more about David and Veronica James – and Going Gypsy: One Couple’s Adventure From Empty Nest to No Nest at All – please visit GoingGypsyBook.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.