Mark Miller was a self proclaimed, veritable, virginal social and dating outcast that became a nationally syndicated dating columnist for the LA Times Syndicate, Huffington Post and countless other media, as well as a writer producer for a multitude of television sitcom staffs and creator of special comedy material for the likes of Rodney Dangerfield, Joan Rivers, Garry Shandling, Jim Carrey, Jay Leno and many others.
Mark Miller reveals how he did all of this in his first book, a collection of his humor essays on dating and romance, 500 Dates: Dispatches From the Front Lines of the Online Dating Wars. He is here today to give us a sneak peek!
This Is What Happens When A Comic Goes On 500 Dates
- What possible advantage could there be in going on 500 dates?
- What are the biggest lies men and women tell in their online profiles, and why?
- What three qualities do women appreciate most in a potential romantic partner?
- What are the three most unusual first dates you’ve ever had?
- What are the three biggest mistakes women and men make on first dates?
Mark Miller’s book, 500 Dates: Dispatches From the Front Lines of the Online Dating Wars, will be published February 3, 2015 but is available now for presale on Amazon.com. You can contact Mark with offers of employment, dates, or cash at his website, markmillerhumorist.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.