Natasha Case is the co-founder of Coolhaus, architecturally inspired gourmet ice cream. Since their launch at Coachella in 2009, Coolhaus has grown from 1 truck to 5 cities and is carried in 1,500 stores like Whole Foods. Yahoo called it the “best ice cream in America” and Natasha helps you recreate their delectable desserts in the new Coolhaus Ice Cream Book.
Coolhaus Ice Cream Book
- How did Coolhaus get started?
- What inspired the concept and business name for Coolhaus?
- Was the transition from food truck to storefront very difficult? What advice would you give other food truck owners who want to expand their business?
- Why did Coolhaus decide to give away all the recipes to their very popular ice cream in the new ice cream book?
- What is the process for creating new and innovative flavors for your loyal fans and customers?
For more information on Natasha Case, Coolhaus and her new book “Coolhaus Ice Cream Book: Custom-Built Sandwiches with Crazy-Good Combos of Cookies, Ice Creams, Gelatos and Sorbets, visit www.eatcoolhaus.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.