Empowering Parents to Teach Music to Their Kids
- What would you say to a person who is considering music education for their children?
- Why should parents attempt to teach music if they can’t play a note?
- What benefits does music offer?
- What is the biggest mistake people make when working with children?
- How does your approach differ?
To learn more about how Gail Nelson can help you give your kids a foundation in music, or her book Teach Your Kids Music in 12 Weeks, please visit her site gailsmusic4kids.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.