When planning a family vacation or even a fun activity for a Saturday afternoon, how do parents make sure cries of, “I’m bored” or “This is lame” don’t ruin the day for everyone? Museums may be great for Mom and Dad, but 11-year-old Tommy is going to be bored to tears. LEGOLAND is going to be a blast for 8-year-old Suzie but older brother James is going to think it’s lame. What’s a parent to do? It’s not as easy as it seems to find affordable family activities that will appeal to everyone—parents, teenagers and kids.
In this podcast, Christie Walker shares a variety of unique ideas and suggestions that can solve this very dilemma, including her own business, Urban Adventure Quest.
Engaging Family Activities For All Ages
- What turns a family activity from boring to fun, no matter the age range of the participants?
- What’s the key to keeping activities affordable?
- What are some of your ideas that you’ve used to create interactive experiences for your family?
- What are 3 tips for keeping everyone happy whether it’s a day trip or a longer vacation?
- What is Urban Adventure Quest and how does it keep families engaged?
To learn more about Christie Walker and Urban Adventure Quest scavenger hunt adventures, please visit UrbanAdventureQuest.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.
2 Responses to "Podcast: Engaging Family Activities For All Ages"