Maureen Healy is the award-winning author of Growing Happy Kids, The Energetic Keys to Indigo Kids and the upcoming book, Highly Sensitive Kids. Currently, she works with parents and their highly sensitive kids globally to help them thrive.
Highly Sensitive Kids
- How do you start to nurture happiness in kids? Where did you discover this?
- Who are indigo children? How do you know if your child is one?
- If parents or teachers believe they are raising these children, what do they need to know?
- How can mentoring programs help parents of highly sensitive children?
- What happens if this high sensitivity isn’t addressed in kids?
- How does it impact them as they grow into adulthood?
Any listeners who’d like to read free chapters, articles and learn more about Maureen Healy can go to www.growinghappykids.com and follow her on twitter at @mdhealy
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.