An African safari is on many people’s bucket list. But when they start the planning process, they’re overwhelmed and just don’t know where to begin. In this podcast, Jeff Ward, founder of AfricanSafaris.com is here to help!
Planning The Perfect African Safari!
- Where do I go? How do you know it’s safe?
- Do you have to sign waivers? How dangerous can it get?
- When’s the best time of year to go cost wise and experience wise?
- How long of a trip is it? Can you squeeze it in a week?
- What scams should you look out for when planning?
To learn more about Jeff Ward and how to craft the perfect safari experience, please visit AfricanSafaris.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.