Today’s guest is Peter Barber, author of Get Up and Get Going – A Practical Guide to the Mature Would-Be Traveller. By blending travel for pleasure with volunteering later in life, Peter provides unique understanding and insight into the roadblocks facing the mature traveller.
Practical Tips For The Mature Traveler
- Why do you think it’s important that people should travel?
- Where do they start when looking to take a trip?
- What are your top 3 tips for mature, first-time travelers?
- Are certain locations more accommodating to mature travelers?
- What mistakes do you see people making?
To learn more about Peter Barber and his book, Get Up and Get Going – A Practical Guide to the Mature Would-Be Traveller, please visit www.pjbarber.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.