Ronna Prince is a former corporate banker turned intuitive counselor and now filmmaker. In this podcast Ronna discusses her film “Sacred Journey of the Heart” and the 3 keys to heart centered living.
The 3 Keys To Heart Centered Living
- Tell us why you were inspired to make a film in the first place with no background in film at all?
- What did you learn about the human heart that you didn’t know going into the film?
- What was the turning point for you to share your personal story of childhood of abuse in the film?
- We understand that people watch your film as many as 5 or 6 times, what’s so special about it that results in multiple viewings?
- In your film you say that there are 3 Keys to Heart Centered Living. What are these keys?
To find out more about the film, Sacred Journey of the Heart, where it is screening and how to view it visit: SacredJourneyOfTheHeart.com.
To learn more about Ronna Prince, her workshops and 1:1 client sessions in Radical Forgiveness, HeartMath and more, visit her coaching website: ModernMastery.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.