Danielle Thornton and Allison Fleece are Professional Adventurers, who after climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, were inspired to create a community that made high adventures accessible to more women around the world.
So they did. WHOA travel, or Women High On Adventure, is the product of two girls realizing a dream and not stopping at anything to make it come true.
WHOA Travel – Women High On Adventure
- What inspired two girls from NYC to take on a mountain like Kilimanjaro?
- What was the most difficult part of the trek and what motivated you to reach the summit of Africa?
- What did you take away from your experience on the mountain?
- What advice do you have for others who are considering turning their passion into a full time job?
- Where are you and WHOA headed next?
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.