Dr. Carole Lieberman is a Beverly Hills psychiatrist, 3-time Emmy award-winning TV personality, and host of the radio talk show “Dr. Carole’s Couch.” Her latest award-winning book is Bad Girls: Why Men Love Them & How Good Girls Can Learn Their Secrets.
- So why do men pick bad girls and good girls get left on the shelf?
- How do our relationship with our parents when we’re little, affect who we date and who we marry?
- Why are there more bad girls and bad boys in the dating pool today than ever before?
- Are men ‘sitting ducks’ for bad girls?
- Which men are more vulnerable than others. Why?
- How does a girl become “bad”?
If you would like to find out more about Dr. Carole’s book, Bad Girls: Why Men Love Them & How Good Girls Can Learn Their Secrets, just go to her website: BadGirlsBook.com
Books may be purchased from retail bookshops or online, and autographed books may be purchased from the site itself, that’s BadGirlsBook.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.