Family Law Attorney, Ed Sherman, who is the author of ten books including his famous debut title, How to Do Your Own Divorce and his most recent, How to Do your Own Divorce in Texas.
Ed is credited with starting the self-help law movement and has saved billions of dollars in legal fees for millions of people with his books and software.
Get Your Best Possible Divorce
- How much money can you save by doing your own divorce?
- Why should people do everything in their power to solve disagreement out of court?
- What sticking point usually drives people to go to court?
- What one thing doesn’t your divorce lawyer want you to know?
- What can people do to make sure their divorce goes smoothly?
To find out more about Ed Sherman, his books, software and services, please visit NoloDivorce.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.