Stefan Deutsch is a trained Gestalt Psychotherapist and Founder of The Human Development Company. He is author of the book, I Know You Love Me and You Know I Love You, which is part of his National Campaign to reduce divorce by 20% by the year 2020.
New Science of Love Saves Individuals, Marriages and Families
- What is your theory of love? How can it save a marriage?
- Why are the words “I Know You Love Me and You Know I Love You” so important?
- What is the first step to being self-sufficient when it comes to loving yourself?
- Why is unconditionally loving yourself a game changer?
- How can you get in “3 square meals of love” a day?
To find out more about Stefan Deutsch, his book I Know You Love Me and You Know I Love You and the enrichment seminars which are all part of the National Campaign, SAVING A MARRIAGE – SAVES A FAMILY, that is on a mission to reduce divorce by 20% by the year 2020, please visit www.thdc.org
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.