Dating Coach and author, Marina Sbrochi, has been collecting stories from children and adult children of divorce for over three years and has finally compiled it all into her new book, Nasty Divorce: A Kids Eye View. Marina blogs for the Huffington Post and gives advice on being positive during and after divorce.
The Lasting Effects of Talking Nasty About Your Ex
- Why is it so important to be kind to your ex when divorcing, especially if you have children involved?
- Where is it safe to let your anger out?
- What are some ground rules for being kind?
- What if I’m nice but my ex isn’t?
- How can I get someone to be nicer during divorce?
To find out more about Dating Coach, Marina Sbrochi, her books and relationship advice, visit her website at www.StopLookingForAHusband.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.