Connie Corcoran Wilson is a professional writer that has won numerous awards for her content as well as her teaching. Connie founded 3 businesses, taught at 6 colleges and at the junior high school level, and now writes full-time. She has also been self-publishing for the last twelve years and is here today to share her secrets of success.
Secrets To Successful Self-Publishing
- What is one writing truth from your lengthy writing career that you’d like to share with our listeners?
- Since you’ve been self-publishing for a while, what things about self-publishing should a would-be writer know before starting out?
- Why would someone want to self-publish?
- Where do self-published authors make their biggest mistakes?
- What 3 promotional methods have worked best for you?
To learn more about Connie and her work, including her latest short story series Hellfire & Damnation III, please visit www.ConnieCWilson.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.