Melissa G. Wilson is the author of 15 books, five that have hit best seller lists including her latest book, Networking is Dead: Creating Connections that Matter. This book hit #5 on The Wall Street Journal best seller list and #1 on Barnes and Noble. Now Melissa is using her writing, publishing and marketing savvy to help other thought leaders get their books out of their heads and into the hearts of others.
Success In Publishing
- What do you see as the direction a business book author should go currently given the noisy landscape of publishing?
- How do you research books before publishing?
- What’s one of the biggest mistakes first-time authors make with their books?
- How can you utilize a book coach in writing your book?
- What’s one of your best tips for book success?
To learn more about Melissa G Wilson and her books and services, please visit www.networlding.com where you will find weekly blog posts and a free book to help authors learn more about the publishing maze today.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.