Bill Corbett, Jr, is a 25 year veteran in the marketing, PR and business development sector. Bill makes his clients leaders in their industries, including real estate franchises, payroll companies, financial services and credit unions. He is a professional speaker, writer and business advocate that is here to talk about why hiring professionals for your marketing is critical to your success.
Why Hiring A Pro For Marketing Is Key
- Why shouldn’t you just let interns do your marketing outreach?
- Don’t make mistakes – Experts know the mistakes to avoid.
- What should you ask before hiring are marketing pro?
- Don’t hire a commodity – what do you mean by that? What is “commission breath”?
- How much should you invest in your marketing plan?
To read more of Bill Corbett’s advice , check out www.corbettprblog.com where you’ll find over 90 blogs on marketing, PR, LinkedIn, Personal Branding, networking and other topics.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here