Social Media Consultant, Chuck Hester, is the author of the new book, Social Media for The Rest of Us: A Boomers Perspective, a practical guide for Boomers on how to use social media. In this podcast, boomers will learn how to use social media like a whiz kid!
Social Media For Boomers
- When we think of social media, we think of teens Facebooking, why would Boomers want to get in on it too?
- Are Boomers equipped to utilize social media successfully?
- What are some things about social media that are difficult for Boomers to understand?
- What benefits come with learning how to effectively use social media?
- If you refuse to use it, will you be left in the dust? Especially at work?
You can follow Chuck on Twitter at @sm4boomers and connect with him directly on his Facebook Page (just type in Social media for the rest of us).You can find him on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/chuckhester.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here