Cheryl Palmer is an executive career coach, resume writer, and LinkedIn expert. She has been quoted extensively as a career expert in major periodicals such as CBS MoneyWatch, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, MarketWatch, The Ladders, ExecuNet, and HotJobs.
In this podcast, Cheryl discusses her top job search tips for LinkedIn.
Top Job Search Tips for LinkedIn
- Where are listeners making their biggest mistake on LinkedIn?
- What tips can you share that listeners have not heard before?
- Why do some LinkedIn members experience job search success through the site while others don’t?
- How can LinkedIn help you when you’re not looking for a job?
- How can you stay in front of your LinkedIn contacts so that you stay top of mind for any openings that they might hear of without becoming annoying?
To learn about Cheryl Palmer’s business, Call to Career, at her website at CallToCareer.com. You can also contact her by phone at 877-743-9521 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to send her an invitation to connect on LinkedIn and mention that you heard about her through today’s podcast.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.
This is an aritcle that makes you think “never thought of that!”