Bruce Hurwitz is the president and CEO of Hurwitz Strategic Staffing, and a recognized authority on LinkedIn. His two accounts consist of over 38,000 first degree connections and by using this network, he has successfully closed searches in a matter of minutes and helped career counseling clients expand their networks to find employment. Bruce is the author of A Hooker’s Guide to Getting a Job: Parables from the Real World of Career Counseling and Executive Recruiting.
Using LinkedIn to Find a Job
- What are the most important elements of your LinkedIn profile?
- How can you make it easy for you to be found by recruiters on LinkedIn?
- Why are using keywords in your profile important to being found?
- What else do recruiters look for in your profile?
- What is the biggest mistake job seekers make when using LinkedIn?
Thanks to Bruce Hurwitz, president and CEO of Hurwitz Strategic Staffing. You can find him on the web at www.hsstaffing.com, where you can also purchase an autographed copy of his book, A Hooker’s Guide to Getting a Job. He can be reached either at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 646-368-5381.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.