Dimple Thakkar is the CEO & Impresario of Synhergy Marketing, a multiple award-winning social media agency based in Los Angeles. They’ve won the Small Business of the Year Award from the US Chamber of Commerce and received a top social media agency nomination from Mashable.com. Dimple has appeared on national television for her expertise in marketing and business to inspire current and up-and-coming entrepreneurs, and is here to impart some of that insight.
Social Media Marketing For Small Businesses
- Why is the “small” in small business an advantage, not a disadvantage?
- Why is your reputation critical to a small business’ success?
- What do you mean small businesses should take the extra step? The extra step for what?
- Why should small businesses break free from the status quo? What is the status quo?
- Why should small businesses give back? What are some ways they can give back?
To learn more about SYNHERGY MARKETING, please visit www.synhergy.com. To ask any follow-up questions, please find Dimple on Twitter at @DimpleThakkar.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.