Lisa is author of the upcoming book, Art of Living Happy After the Loss of a Loved One: A Real Life Awakening. In this podcast, Lisa discusses how to embrace your own spiritual transformation no matter how skeptical you might be.
Art of Living Happy
- What happened to make you transition away from the corporate world?
- Losing your husband at age 37 with two young children must have been difficult, how did you handle it?
- How did spirituality help you? How can it help others?
- What is the bigger message of your story?
- How can people live happy lives despite bad things happening to them?
To find out more about Lisa Jones, her workshops, services and coaching, including her upcoming book, Art of Living Happy, please visit her website ArtOfLivingHappy.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.