Tammy Johnston is the founder of The Financial Guides and has been in financial services for over 23 years. She’s author of Financial Foundations books, written to help kids learn about money in a fun, meaningful way.
Set Kids Up For Real World Success
- Why did you write these books?
- What age should you start teaching kids about money?
- What if my kid starts asking questions I don’t know the answer to?
- What are the biggest mistakes you have seen parents make in regards to teaching their kids about money?
- How can I get my kids interested in learning about money?
Money does not need to be a scary subject. Open yourself up to the conversations with your kids and you can learn together. When you know the rules of the game you can start playing to win. Financial Foundations books help you open the door to teaching your kids about money and can be ordered at www.thefinancialguides.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here