In this podcast, today’s guest is Andrew Roszak, JD, (MPA, EMT-Paramedic), Executive Director of the Institute for Childhood Preparedness and author of the book, Active Shooter Preparedness for Early Childhood Professionals. Andrew draws upon decades of real-world emergency experience to provide simple, effective techniques aimed at increasing our preparedness, safety and security.
- Why did you write this book, Active Shooter Preparedness for Early Childhood Professionals
- What is the single biggest thing early childhood programs can do to prepare?
- How has the response to these active shooter incidents changed over the years?
- What is one thing that keeps you up at night?
- What do you say to those who think that this training is not needed?
Learn more about Andrew Roszak and his book, Active Shooter Preparedness for Early Childhood Professionals at www.childhoodpreparedness.org
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.