Today’s guest is Alexander Folk, an actor and author. Alexander played roles in movies such as “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” and “Dreamgirls,” plus many television shows and commercials. He has written two books – A Guide To Achieving Your Goals While Dealing With Life’s Inconveniences and Women – God’s Second Greatest Gift To Humanity.
An Actor’s Life
- How did you get into acting?
- What made you want to be an actor?
- What are some your favorite people you have worked with?
- Wow, Brad Pitt, Cuba Gooding, Chevy Chase – what are some favorite memories you have of them?
- Why did you decided to write the books?
Learn more about Alexander Folk‘s books at www.outskirtspress.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.