Aspiring song writer, Twinkle Zaman is the author of two books – Transparent and her latest, Twenty Something, collections of poetry that reflect the challenges facing millennials and their thoughts surrounding them.
Beyond “Twenty Something”
- What kind of audience are you trying to reach with your writing?
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- Why did you title your book “Twenty Something”
- What would you say is the hardest part about writing?
- Why did you write your book?
You can find out more about Twinkle and her books Transparent and Twenty Something on her website www.TwinkleZaman.net
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie Jennings PR specializes in marketing books for getting authors booked on radio talk show interviews, TV shows in major online and in high circulation magazines and newspapers. Annie also works with speakers and experts to build up powerful platforms of credibility and influence.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here