Today we’re featuring a conversation with Cheryl McColgan, the founder and editor of Heal Nourish Grow. She helps others develop the confidence and habits to create lasting change and greater health by sharing her wealth of knowledge and over 25 years of experience in psychology, fitness, nutrition, yoga, health and wellness. Cheryl joins us to discuss how to get a handle on metabolic health for better Covid-19 outcomes.
Boost Metabolic Health for Better COVID Outcomes
- Why is metabolic health important in relation to COVID outcomes?
- Can being metabolically healthy lessen your risk of getting sick?
- What does it mean to be metabolically healthy?
- What’s the best way people can start working on their metabolic health?
- How long does it take to see changes?
To learn more about Cheryl McColgan, please visit https://healnourishgrow.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.