Today’s podcast guest is Sharon Farber, a massage therapist, healer, artist, medium, teacher, and the owner of Dragonfly Healing Arts in Connecticut. She is the author of Choosing to be a Medium: Experience & Share the Healing Wonder of Spirit Communication.
Sharon also gives mediumship readings and demonstrations, leads circles, teaches classes, offers private mentorship, all available online.
- What’s the difference between a psychic and a medium?
- What inspired you to you write Choosing to be a Medium?
- How do you teach someone to become a medium?
- Is it just a matter of opening your mind?
- What’s your advice to people who want to develop their mediumship abilities?
To learn more about Sharon Farber and her book, Choosing to be a Medium, please visit www.sharonfarber.net
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.