If your career is stuck – either within your company or it’s your search for a job that’s hit a wall, boy do we have the guest for you!
Dana Manciagli is a veteran hiring executive from Microsoft, Kodak as well as start-ups and she is sharing the mistakes that sabotage your chances of making your next career move.
Her book, Cut the Crap, Get a Job! A New Job Search Process for a New Era also delivers new techniques to stand out in the most competitive job market ever.
Cut the crap, get a job!
- So, what’s the crap?
- How do you stand out in the most competitive marketplace ever?
- How many resumes come in for each job available?
- If you are late for the interview, you might as well just go home?
- What is the tip off to the interviewer that you have a sense of entitlement?
- Why do you answer all interview questions with these 3 things?
To learn more about Dana Manciagli check out her site DanaManciagli.com. She is the author of Cut the Crap, Get a Job!and is a keynote speaker, consultant and writer for the Career Mojo column of all of the Business Journals around the country. Connect with her everywhere on social media, too.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.