Today’s guest is Human Behavior & Relationship Expert, Dr. Patrick Wanis PhD, author of the new audio book, Get Over Your Ex Now! Love Isn’t Enough – The Breakup Cure His expert analysis has been featured by major news outlets worldwide such as CNN, BBC, MSNBC and FOX News.
- Why did you call the subheading of your book “Love isn’t enough – the breakup cure”?
- In your book, Get Over Your Ex Now, you refer to the impact of rejection. Why is it so hard for us to get over a breakup?
- Your book is divided into 3 sections: Understanding yourself, understanding relationships, and, transforming – shame, guilt, fear and forgiveness. Why are these 3 significant?
- Many people often interchange the words, guilt and shame. What is the difference between guilt and shame?
- Where can people take the free breakup test?
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Wanis and his new audio book, Get Over Your Ex Now! at www.patrickwanis.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.