Today’s guest is G. Brian Benson, an award-winning and #1 best-selling author, coach, spoken word artist, actor, and TEDx speaker. As a 4x Ironman triathlete and cross-country bicyclist, Brian knows the value of hard work and never giving up on his dreams, a message he shares with audiences through each of his creative expressions. We’ll be talking about Brian’s new book, the #1 Best-Selling Habits for Success – Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar.
- How did you come to write your new book Habits For Success – Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar?
- What are some of the habits?
- I understand you worked very hard at stepping out of your comfort zone to get where you are today. What were some of the things that you did?
- What got you started on your journey of writing and creating positive media?
- You take life balance very seriously…why is that?
- You inspire others to take action, what inspires you to take action?
Brian’s new book, the #1 Best-Selling Habits for Success – Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar is available on Amazon was selected as a 2019 Book Excellence Award Winner in the Motivational book category. To discover more please go to www.gbrianbenson.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.