Today’s guest is Francine Barish-Stern, an award-winning writer and Founder of Golden Quill Press, a cooperative publisher that helps anyone who wants to write, learn through classes, one on one tutoring, with editing and publishing available. After almost 20 years she used her experience and insight to create, How To Write Your Book: From An Idea…To Your Published Story, a 12 chapter step -by-step book, narrated by three cartoon type guides: the writer, editor and publisher, who can help anyone write their story.
- You said you’ve been a writer since you were 13, how did your interest in writing develop?
- What inspired you to write How To Write Your Book?
- There are many writing guides on the market, what is different about How To Write Your Book?
- Who is your audience? Who is most likely to get the most out of your book?
- What can prospective writers hope to gain from How To Write Your Book?
Learn more about Francine Barish-Stern and her book How To Write Your Book at www.goldenquillpress.com
Thank you all for listening and please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.