Today we feature Marissa Blaszko, a Polish-American designer and business owner who began learning languages as an adult to help distinguish herself in the competitive world of event planning. Since those first steps into the world of language learning, and the start of the coronavirus pandemic, she’s pivoted her career to become a language coach, blogger, and teacher to help other adults demystify the language learning process.
Language Learning For Competitive Professionals
Marissa joins us to talk about what it’s like to be a busy adult trying to learn a new language, and her tips for any listeners who have failed to learn a new language at some point in their lives.
- How many languages do you speak, and how did you get into language learning as an adult?
- Isn’t learning a new language as an adult supposed to be impossible, or require some talent?
- Why would a busy professional want to dedicate the time to learning a new language?
- What are the best first steps for an adult to take to start learning a new language?
- What are some of the most-common pitfalls for adults who try to learn a new language?
Listeners can connect with Marissa on Instagram @MultilingualMarissa or head over to her site www.RelearnALanguage.com for plenty of language learning resources.
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.