In this podcast, we’re talking with Debra Kasowski, a three time best selling author, TEDx speaker, executive coach and host of The Millionaire Woman Show podcast. Her most recent book, Let’s Be Curious: Ask the Right Questions Get Better Answers Create the Results You Want focuses on unlocking the imagination to possibilities, challenging assumptions that may be sabotaging you, putting aside judgment, and asking questions that matter.
Let’s Be Curious
- What made you decide to write a book on curiosity?
- Why do you think some people are afraid to ask questions?
- I know you have a love for neuroscience. On a basic level, what is happening in the brain when a question is asked?
- How do you cultivate curiosity?
- What is the number #1 key to asking better questions and getting the answers we want?
Learn more about Debra and her books at www.DebraKasowski.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.