Today’s guest is James Lewis, an award-winning author who spent twenty years in the Navy and has his Masters in Exercise Physiology. James is passionate about teaching the health benefits of physical activity, from young athletes to older adults with chronic diseases. His life’s mission is simple: To help people get up and move more so they can live longer!
Physical Activity For Better Mental Health
- Why is physical activity/exercise so important for mental health?
- How can physical activity/exercise improve symptoms of PTSD?
- In what ways can physical activity/exercise improve overall health?
- Can physical activity improve other mental health conditions (i.e., depression, anxiety)?
- How can older adults find ways to be more physically active?
Learn more about James Lewis online at www.JamesWLewis.com
Thank you all for listening to this podcast brought to you by Annie Jennings PR. please visit Jenningswire.com to enjoy a rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters.