Mona Wellington is a motivational speaker and life coach whose goal is to promote the empowerment of people by ensuring that everyone has an opportunity to achieve their dreams through the enhancement of their emotional, social, and spiritual health.
JenningsWire online magazine is pleased to present a podcast with Life Coach & Motivational Speaker, Mona Wellington, author of Happily Never After.
When her engagement was broken off just days before her wedding, Mona was forced to deal with the heartache, embarrassment and financial ramifications that ensued. Citing it as the toughest experience of her life, Mona is now turning to help others fight through their own relationship struggles and triumph in their time of need.
In this podcast, Mona Wellington reveals how to create your own happily ever after!
- What is “happily ever after”? How do you discover it for yourself?
- What is usually standing in a person’s way of finding their own “happily ever after”?
- How do you turn self-sabotage into success?
- How important is attitude to your lifestyle, health, and weight?
- How did you learn to forgive yourself and others?
- What are some tips for increasing self esteem?
- Do you have any tips for healing after a break up?
To connect with Mona Wellington and learn more about her book, Happily Never After, please visit her website HappilyNeverAfter.info.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.