Ever wanted to publish your own work but did not know where to start? Got lots of questions about creating an eBook?
Gerald Dean Rice is the author of the new eBook, How to Publish on Kindle, Smashwords & Nook the Easy Way! which is a guide to show new and established authors alike exactly how to do publish their own work and then promote it in the 21st century.
Digital publishing how to’s.
- How hard is it to publish an eBook?
- Do you have to be a technology wizard to follow the steps?
- What are some do’s and don’ts for authors publishing digitally?
- Do you have advice for people who want to self-publish their books in print?
- What else should people know about self-publishing?
To find out more about Gerald Dean Rice and his eBook How to Publish on Kindle, Smashwords & Nook the Easy Way! Please visit RazorlinePress.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.