Martha Gabler is the author of the upcoming book, Chaos to Calm: Discovering Solutions to the Everyday Problems of Living with Autism
In this podcast, Martha discusses an effective communication method that families living with autism can use.
Effective Communication For Autism Families
- What are some of the everyday problems of living with autism?
- What is the TAGteach method of communication?
- What is a common issue that autism families face that can be addressed with the TAGteach method?
- How does TAGteach fix this problem?
- What advice do you have for other families out there that may be dealing with some of the same things you had to?
Martha Gabler’s book, Chaos to Calm, Discovering Solutions to the Everyday Problems of Living With Autism, is due to come out on July 5 in Kindle form on Amazon. You can connect with Martha at her blog AutismChaosToCalm.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.