Jan Mendoza was one of the first female Wild land firefighters for the California Department of Forestry in 1978. She tells her story of breaking into the all male industry in her book Fire Girl, which is not only a memoir, but a message to young women everywhere, if you think it, you can do it!
How To Be Super Woman!
- Was being a fire fighter something you had planned as a young girl?
- How did being a firefighter prepare you for life challenges?
- In what way is your book Fire Girl more than a memoir?
- Do you believe that women still face challenges when choosing a career path because of gender?
- What do you recommend to young people who are trying to figure out their life/career path?
Jan Mendoza offers mentoring, book writing consulting and keynote speaking. You can learn more about Jane and her other books on how to have the best life ever at www.janmendoza.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here