Elle Kaplan is a finance expert and self-made entrepreneur and CEO and Founding Partner of Lexion Capital Management, one of the only 100% woman-owned asset management firms in the nation.
Elle founded her successful company after a decade-long career at some of the top banks on Wall Street.
She’s on a mission to revolutionize Wall Street and to inspire and encourage more women to pursue finance as a career.
Dream Big! Tips from a self-made entrepreneur.
- Why did you leave a successful Wall Street career to go out on your own as an entrepreneur?
- What was the most significant challenge you faced in founding Lexion?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started your own company?
- Is there ever an “end game” as an entrepreneur? Or you always be growing and striving for more?
- What advice do you have for an aspiring entrepreneurs?
To learn more about Elle’s mission to build a better Wall Street for all and get in touch with Lexion Capital, please visit their website, LexionCapital.com, where you can also find latest news, press features, and media appearances.
Follow Lexion on Twitter for finance and business tips @LexionCapital and @ElleKaplan, like Lexion on Facebook, or connect with Lexion on Google+.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.